Tuesday 18 April 2017

                       WHO AM I ???

I always ponder on who am I as a person. But I often fail to get an answer because I don't spend time with myself. Now the time has come to spend time with myself and think for a while on who am I ...........


I am a boring person who does nothing interesting except the daily routine. I study very nice but only the one in the textbook. I don't care to learn something different or something out of the box. This is the reason 2 of my friends always call me 'inbox.' 

But on the other hand I am a perfectionist. I will be very determined to any responsibility I take and I will not sleep until I complete it  to its full fledged. I like accepting challenges and I try my best to fulfil them. I am a short tempered girl but I am clean at my heart. I like being friendly with people around me and I don't believe in enmities ( the only exception for this is me elder sister who always fights and irritates me). I am not very expressive as I hide all my feelings inside. Finally to conclude, I can't judge myself as either good or  a bad person. 

The two qualities I would like to develop are - 


Being proactive and making the best use of each and every opportunity I get ( for example- speaker at silver oaks , word craft )


Reducing my anger and being patient enough . 


I will always try to follow all the policies and practices of our school so that I can realise what is wrong and what is right and always lead myself to the right direction ignoring all my obstacles.


           SILVER OAKS IS MY KEY TO SUCCESS!!!Image result for silver oaks school hyderabad

No comments :

Post a Comment