Tuesday 18 April 2017

                              BOOK  REVIEW
Image result for the day i stopped drinking milk

Name of the Book : The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk

Author : Sudha Murthy

Book Rating : 
Image result for 5 star review











Would You Suggest The Book To Others : Yes

What Was The Book About : The book "The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk" written by Sudha Murthy is simply fascinating. The book consists of 23 life stories from here ans there which Sudha Murthy has come across in her life. Each story has taught me lot much which nobody else could. The stories made me realise what life is in reality and what astonishing lessons life has to reveal. All the stories are few incidents that we come across in our life. So each story gives us a suggestion on how to react to certain situations.

My Favourite Part Of The Book : Out of all 23 stories, the one I liked the most is " Life's Secret Lessons". In this story, Sudha Murthy told her 18 life lessons she has learnt through out her career.Her life lessons taught me the lessons that no book could ever teach me and no Internet site could show me. The lessons had made me realise how is the world outside. I now understood why people at the top are always lonely. I now understood what actually means to live life in its best way.

No comments :

Post a Comment