Tuesday 18 April 2017

                       MY PASSION

When I strongly question myself on what my passion is, I turn to come with an answer of 'Nothing'. Yes, I have no particular passion in my life for now. I don't want to set huge goals for me right now when I don't even know whether I can fulfil them or not. I feel there is no point in dreaming about my future when I know nothing about life. Even if I dream right now, I think these goals will always remain as my dreams which can never come true. Image result for a girl dreaming about her future


So my only passion and my only goal for now is to settle in life both economically and personally. And for that, I have to work hard and keep reminding myself about this small passion. I have to study well and make my parents feel that it is worth of me getting this expensive education. I have to always follow the right path and lead myself.

Image result for quotes on following a right path
I strongly believe that this small passion of mine will surely help me succeed in life just the way I want. It always doesn't mean that we have to have a certain passion in order to succeed. I think differently which will never put me down. My way of reaching my goal might be different but my destination is same as yours. I always hope for the best by doing every small thing I can do but not by just thinking and not acting on them. My short term passion is what leads me to my lifelong passion which is to live a happy life.

So, this is Himasree signing off hoping that all is well and will be well for me and for you and for the entire human raise!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment